Az útikönyv angol nyelvű leírása:
Lonely Planet Pocket Naples & the Amalfi Coast, a colorful, easy-to-use, and handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, provides on-the-go assistance for those seeking only the can't-miss experiences to maximize a quick trip experience.
It's is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Re-evaluate artistic ingenuity at the Cappella Sansevero in Naples, walk with the gods on the Sentieri degli Dei on the Amalfi Coast and be bewitched by Capri’s ethereal blue cave, the Grotta Azzurra – all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Naples & the Amalfi Coast and begin your journey now!
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out map (included in print version)
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
Coverage Includes: Centro Storico, Toledo & Quartieri Spagnoli, La Sanità & Capodimonte, Santa Lucia & Chiaia, Capri Town & the Isle of Capri, Positano, Sorrento & the Amalfi Coast.
|Méret (cm)||10,6 x 15,3|
|Szerző||Cristian Bonetto, Brendan Sainsbury|