Az útikönyv angol nyelvű leírása:
Lonely Planet Pocket Genoa & Cinque Terre, a colourful, easy-to-use, and handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, provides on-the-go assistance for those seeking only the can’t-miss experiences to maximise a quick trip experience.
It's your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Delight in the artistic skill of the old masters at the Musei di Strada Nuova in Genoa, hike between colourful Cinque Terre villages on the famous Sentiero Azzurro, commune with poets while sailing the Golfo dei Poeti; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of Genoa & Cinque Terre and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Pocket Genoa & Cinque Terre:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out Genoa map (included in print version), plus over 17 colour city and village maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organized by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
Coverage Includes: Genoa, Portofino Peninsula, Levanto, Monterosso al Mare, Vernazza, Corniglia, Manarola, Riomaggiore, La Spezia, Porto Venere and more.
|Méret (cm)||10,6 x 15,3|
|Szerző||Regis St Louis|